Monday, May 6, 2013

Can't wait for Mother's day!


I am scheduled to skype this Sunday at 16:00 my time.  I don't know exactly what time that is for you but I think that's like 8:00 in the morning for you.

My new comp is awesome!  His name is Elder Künzle from Solothurn in Switzerland.  We have completely different personalities but we both like to work hard and we have respect for each other.  We have a blast and work well as a team.  He is 25 and has 6 months left on his mission.

I'm am doing awesome!  I am really really stressed though.  Before Elder Guccione left, he was taking care of all of the baptismal dates, making most of the appointments out and trying to show me how to do everything.  Now it is all on me.  I'm am pulling it through but it is a definitely 10 hr straight job trying to help our district out and trying to keep our investigators, let alone trying to find new ones.  We have done like 2 hrs of doors this week because of everything going on.  It's been nuts.  I'm doing alright though.  Loving the work.

Cleats would be nice but they aren't really neccessary?  I mean if you have room than sure haha.

I really can't wait to talk to you!  I'm so so so excited to hear you guys!!

"22 Yea, he that arepenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good bworks, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the cmysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be dgiven to ereveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance."

This scripture really hit me this week as Elder Künzle shared it with a member.  I really tore it apart and figured out everything.  Sometimes we dig through D&C or Revelations to try to find the real mysteries of God but why not just follow this scripture?  Whoever repents, exerciseth faith, bringeth forth good fruit and relies on God through prayer shall be shown all things.  I was reading in 1 Nephi and the angel showed him everything!!  It was because he did all of these things!  We need to involve the Lord into every aspect of our lives and we will understand things and be shown different things that we never would thing be possible.  I leave that as my testimony.

I'm rockin' Omi's glasses after helping her in
her garten with Enrico.
 

My companion Elder Kunzle
Johann Bach is buried in Leipzig!  Sick right? 
Totally touched his grave...

Know that I love you all!!  Happy Birthday Erika! I will see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment