Monday, July 14, 2014

Germany is the Champion!

It's been a fun week :)
 
All of the missionaries in Berlin got to get together today and play soccer.  My body is seriously falling apart ha...I can't wait to go to the gym when I'm home.  I'm fine though :)
 
Well C_____ is getting baptized on this saturday!  It was great news and she let us know yesterday that she wanted to do it.  It will be great.  She, like N___, who was baptized on the 1st of June, has investigated the church for over 4 years.  I am excited for her.  Elder Hunt will be baptizing her. 
 
We have had a lot of cool lessons this week with some cool people!  The only problem is, is that they all live outside of our area!!!  The areas here are so small because it is just one city with a ton of areas so we have to pass on a couple of really cool investigators to the other missionaries.  Just as long as they get baptized I will be fine with that ;)
 
I got to go on exchange with Elder Liddiard again which was a joy.  He is such a great kid.

I am doing well and enjoying life.  It has been an evaluating week this week.  I have and still need to look at my work and to figure out what I can do better and to improve.  My personal progress is very important at this point. 
 
I hope you are all doing good and yes...Germany is the champion of the world...just take it in...
 
Love, Elder Hays









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment