Monday, January 20, 2014

On top of the world!

I feel on top of the world...Missionary work is the best.  The ward is bringing people to church for us to teach, we have people who listen to us on the street and who make out appointments with us.  

We have 17 year old boys and girls listening to a first discussion, asking us to come back and meet their families.  Whoever said that Germany was a hard mission lied.  The Lord has His ways, His methods about teaching His children.  We can only be a tool, but a worthy and sharp tool.  I have a fire inside my soul and it's raging.  I have never set higher goals this week ever in my mission and I already know it will be a good one.  

The ward here is great, Elder Burri is fantastic and the work as a servant of God builds faith.  

I don't have a ton of time today but I am sending letters out today!  YAY for procrastination!!!!  But I do thank everyone who wrote me for Christmas.  It was very brightening :)

I will send a couple of pictures.  

I wish you all a great week and a happy Monday.  Join us next time.  Stay classy America.

Elder Hays

No comments:

Post a Comment