Monday, December 2, 2013

Well hi




I hope you all had a great thanksgiving!  Know that I ate?...what did I eat?...a cookie!...and a apple for thanksgiving dinner :D  I'm spoilded I know.

No, but Thanksgiving was good, it was just a normal day haha Elder Young and I made some turkey that we had bought but it was just the breast and nothing special.  I made a list of things that I am thankful for though!  It was a good thinking process and it came pretty easily because of the amazing things that I have been blessed with.

This week we taught W** and H** more.  They are both just great guys and are making progress. 
Elder Young and I have really been fasting a lot (4 times in the last few weeks) for the baptism that we need this transfer.  I can tell that it has improved my personal study to become a better missionary and has blessed the lives of the investigators in a way that they are more open in their speech.

Mein Englisch ist so schlimm...ich hasse es wie schlect es geworden ist.  Es tut mir Leid daß ich mit euch auf englisch sprechen muss.

I am still studying the parables of Jesus Christ which just have been great.  I really love learning about how great He was and what He did for all of us.

Did you all get my package this week?  I hope so.  Sorry I am kind of brain dead today.  That is why it is our pday haha.  We have a beautiful Christmas display that we get to go to today!  I'm really excited for it.

I hope you are all doing well and guess what?!  I am coming home a year from today!  How crazy is that??  I have been crying all morning because of it so don't make fun.  I have promised myself  that I will give it my all every day so that at the end of my mission I can say that I have done all that I could have. 

I love you all!  Thank you for the pictures!  

Love, Elder Hays



No comments:

Post a Comment