Monday, October 21, 2013

Doing good.


First off that was really the best time ever; when we were both driving in the car after I just got my wisdom teeth out and you had a root canal.  We called Dad on the phone and he thought we were just both crazy because we couldn't stop laughing.  It was hysterical.

Week is going good!  I don't have a ton to write about but I was able to give D*** the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday!  It was a great experience for both of us (He is secretly thinking about a mission).  I'm excited to see what he does.

Nothing much has gone on since I last emailed you but you guys are always on my mind. 
Dad, I sent you a birthday package today so I hope you get it in time.  Happy Birthday!  Keep the afternoon naps to a good two hrs.  No more 5 Guys Burgers either,  you have to watch your cholesterol.  haha love you.  I only say that because Uncle Brian told me that he is starting to have to take naps as well.  (My theory is that the new charger that he got was making up for the shrinking muscles...poor guy...)

Anyways, Spaß muss sein.

I love you and know that I am doing good! 

Elder Haysiebaby






No comments:

Post a Comment