Monday, September 2, 2013

Grüß aus Gemeinde Dresden!


Well this week Dresden had a baptism!  The Zone leaders baptized a brazilian lady named D****.  She is so wonderful.  When I was doing her baptismal interview, she had such a strong testimony!  It was so beautiful to hear.  She went on a trip to Jeruselem a while ago and had the thought that she needed to get baptized again because she wants to be the one making the decision, compared to being baptized as a baby.  Anyways, she had this feeling and the Zone Leaders found her on the street like a month ago, taught her and she got baptized!  She says it was an answer to her prayers.  I got to translate the whole baptismal service too!

Let see...what else happened this week...on Saturday we had the opportunity to go on a Temple walk with the young men and young women.  It was such a blast and we really got to connect with all of them, strengthen their testimonies about a mission and really just got to know them.  We walked for about 3 hours and then had a huge barbecue at the end of it.

On Saturday we also had transfer calls!  Elder Ashmead is being transfered to Magdeburg and I will be training a new missionary and still be the district leader.  fun right?  I am so pumped.  I actually get to go to Berlin with my best friend on the mission (Elder Breitenschein) a day before the new missionary conference.  We go on Wednesday morning and get to work with Elder Dallin Fuller all day!  On Thursday morning we go to Lankwitz and I get my new comp for the next 2 transfers.  Couldn't be more excited. 

Anyways I love you all!  

Elder Hays









No comments:

Post a Comment