Monday, August 11, 2014

I LOVE MY LIFE

I will answer all of your questions :)
1. How are you?
I LOVE MY LIFE.  I think that explains a lot.  Elder Christensen are and I getting along like Trevor and Jackson as they were 4 year olds.  
2. How's mission life?
I LOVE MY LIFE.  I don't know how else to put it to be honest.  I enjoy serving the Master and love the work here.  Mission life is the meaning of change.  You aren't serving your mission right if you aren't changing everyday.  
3. How's Berlin?
MASSIVE.  Lot's of people and things to see and do and baptize :)
4. How's your new comp?
(answered in question 1)
5. Where is he from?
Provo, UT
6. How long has he been out?
One transfer less than I have.
7. What did you have for Sunday dinner? 
Potato salad with fish in it and then ice cream :)
I really am doing well. 
I don't have a lot of time for email time because I did my essays for BYU but...know that I love you and we had a great Zone Training meeting!  It was a lot of fun and we talked about the depth and frequency of prayer and how it plays a role in missionary work. We taught an African preacher (who can literally recite the Bible from memory, like seriously) about the Book of Mormon and he flipped out about how amazing it is.  We ate spicy chinese rolls.  We handed out like 1.5 billion books of mormon and then put someone on baptismal date in the zone.  One of the zone members had surgery and I got bit by a spider.  Got a tie.  Talked to another African preacher.  Ran into member randomly.  I feel like with this list that I'm gunna break out into a Tim Mcgraw song but I will leave it at that. 
Love you all!
Elder Hays

No comments:

Post a Comment