Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hard Work

So first off I have a question...could you email me pictures of you two (my parents), my grandparents and great grandparents on both sides?  Not of them together but seperate pictures of them and maybe just a short 2 paragraph memory of them?  A story or something?  We have been asked to prepare a booklet with information and pictures of them all.  Thanks!
 
So we now have 9 baptismal dates in our zone!  It is so cool!  We had a GREAT zone training meeting on Wednesday where Elder Lloyd and myself taught about how to teach and not just talk to people on the street.  The Sister training leaders taught about the doctrine of Christ and how it motivates us to do every thing with missionary work.  Then we had another motivational talk.  It was really great. 
 
Elder Lloyd and I have made out 2 baptismal dates in our area in the last 2 weeks and one of them is on the 31st of May!  We are really excited for him because he is really strong in faith.  We had a great Sunday yesterday and I am getting to know the members a little bit better so it is good.  I am really excited to work with all of the young people in the ward.  I have really learned to love the teenagers here in Germany because they really go through a lot of crap here. 
 
I am doing well, stressed, busy but happy :)  I swear, the more you work and harder you work, the more happier you will be.  That is what President Kimball said, is that work is the medicine of all doubts and sorrow.  HIT THE PAVEMENT AND GO.  Thank you Grandpa for following up on that though. 
 
For P-Day today we are going to checkpoint Charlie and a Jewish Museum.  It will be a lot of fun and I am really excited to see it.  
 
I love you all and thank you for all of your prayers. 
 
Love, Elder Hays.

No comments:

Post a Comment